November 3, 2014
Ten Things You May Not Know About Me
Now that I've been blogging for almost nine months, I thought it would be fun to do a post to let you in on a few fun facts about me. Here we go...
1) I can't really swim, only doggy paddle.
2) I am deathly afraid of lizards. Which is really inconvenient because I live in South Florida and they are everywhere!
3) I was born in Cuba.
4) In addition to English, I also speak Spanish, and am pretty fluent in Italian.
5) I love all things Italian!
6) My favorite drinks are Dirty Martini and Negroni.
7) I don't have kids or pets. I like kids and animals, I just don't have any.
8) I grew up in Queens, New York.
9) I love foreign languages. I really enjoy watching foreign TV shows even though I don't understand what they're saying.
10) The one thing I will never, ever, ever wear is a denim mini skirt. They look horrible on me!
I wish you a great start to the week, loves. I just got back from our trip to Madrid and Rome so I'll see you back here on Wednesday with the post from Madrid!