May 28, 2014


Blazer: Zara, Shorts: Forever 21 ( old ), Shoes: Enzo Angiolini, Tank: Twenty, Bag: Furla, Watch: Anne Klein, Bracelet: from India ( gift from the bestie ), Sunglasses: Prada, Lipstick: Mac "Diva"

I would say that, about 80% of the time, I dress according to my mood and how I feel that day. So, I'll start with a feeling/mood and build the look from there. The other 20% of the time, I have a particular item in mind that I want to wear and I'll build the look based on that item and ,as a result, my mood will change to whatever the feeling is the outfit gives me. Am I explaining myself correctly? This outfit is a perfect example of the latter scenario.

This whole look began with the shorts. I bought them about five months ago, but had not found an opportunity to wear them ( mainly because my legs were the color of my blazer! ). After having gotten some sun recently, I felt it was time to style them and see where I could take them.

Since my hubby and I were going out for drinks and dinner, I wanted to dress them up so I immediately thought blazer. Being that the blazer is white, I wanted to tie all the colors together that were in the print of the shorts suede heels. The last guest to this party was this beautiful white bag that, I think, rounds out the look quite nicely.

After putting this whole look on, my mood went from " Cool, drinks and dinner with the hubby!" to (* please read the following with a Frasier accent* ) "Dawhling, so good to see you. We must do lunch sometime." Muah, muah ( kiss on each cheek.) Hee hee hee... ;-)

Happy Hump day, beauties! Have a great day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...